We are currently searching for a motivated digital native, who is a creative head and hands on to be our next IT E-Commerce Intern.
In this role you have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself by being part of a multicultural and global team in the consumer industry. You will be responsible for supporting our Global IT E-Commerce Team in all areas of daily business as well as part-taking in global projects.
This position is a six-month, full time, paid internship starting as soon as possible.
Main job responsibilities
- Daily quality control on the websites worldwide
- Web Programming tasks following expertise as part project or at a task level (e.g. complex AB test scripting)
- Website performance check and improvement proposal
- Quality test on CMS core system to help the dedicated stokke system owner
- Documentation of system and process at PIM, CMS or Salesforce commerce Cloud level
- Degree/Studies in the field of Computing, E-Commerce or similar
- First experience within an Ecommerce environment
- Some affinity for agile web development, site analysis, testing
- Basic understanding of ecommerce Website IT systems
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Ability to work in an international and operationally diverse role
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees