This is a challenging role in which you develop distribution and sales within all specialty retail, department store and national chain stores within the region and secure high-quality selective distribution in accordance with the company’s distribution strategy.
Furthermore you implement focused retail merchandising, product training, sales training and excellent account management.
Main job Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales plans for the area
- Deliver on product distribution plans for the area
- Ensure selective distribution requirements are met
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores in accordance with company standards
- Install in-store displays and point of sales materials
- Ensure all retail staff receives thorough brand and product training
- Own the experience consumers see & feel at the retail level
- Implement consumer touch points with the brand via participation at regional marketing/retail/consumer events
- Support efficient retail partnerships by delivering excellent service at all levels
- Four-year college degree required – Business/Marketing/Communications/Merchandising concentrations preferred
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded consumer goods with excellent results
- Experience with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments
- Experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands
- Good PC experience (preferably Microsoft office and Salesforce)
- Valid driving license and reliable vehicle
- Ability to travel and stay overnight as needed
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees