As Learning Content Coordinator your are responsible for ‘Training and Development’ activities, including developing, planning, organizing training in line with the overall Stokke Academy framework.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Develop, organize and report on classroom and virtual training modules in line with Stokke Academy framework: Corporate / trainings
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice utilizing the various internal communication tools, i.e. MS Teams, Sharepoint, Newsletter, LMS, etc.
- Develop, implement and report on training material available on LMS platform for Retailers (instore training, virtual training and self-learning)
- Champion the use of online learning tools, such as E-learning, Virtual classroom and chatter/forums
- Assist the Training & Development Manager in a continuous training need analysis
- Organize and manage in cooperation with HR onboarding programmes for new employees (global)
- Develop and maintain annual training calendar and module content including
- Reporting and ROI: Develop, organize and report on training surveys, evaluation system, i.e. feedback sheets, testing
- Experience in coordinating training events, incl. planning, organizing delegates travel and accommodation and course material
- First exposure to creation and development of online/offline training content
- Being familiar with managing the internal LMS (Learning Management Systems)
- Experience in training needs analysis and development of course material, either classroom on online based
- Experience with sales to retailers and wholesalers and good understanding of all sales processes and success criteria's
- Fluent in English and Must be able to communicate verbally an in writing on all levels of organization.
- PC User experience including good PowerPoint skills and ideally graphics/design
- Ideally experience in Adobe Captivate or similar E-Learning authoring tool
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: