The Product Maintenance Lead is responsible for Product Maintenance related to quality and COGS improvements, documentation and governance.
He or she will be the owner and responsible for the List of Priorities (LOP) and member of the Quality & Safety Steering Group and ensures prioritizing and capacity identified and allocated for product maintenance activities.
Securing tools, systems, templates and ways of working allowing for the Product Development team members to work in an efficient and unified way and that products have dedicated technical responsible and keep Product Responsibility matrix up to date accordingly.
The position is based in Ålesund.
Main job responsibilities
- Leading product maintenance activities across the matrix in close collaboration with Product and Project Managers.
- Responsible for building and improving ways of working to increase efficiency in product maintenance.
- Collect and consider input across disciplines and departments and recommend larger improvement projects.
- Organize execution of Change Orders across Stokke.
- Contribute to the Product Portfolio Management team, challenge constructively and contribute across teams and always strive for improvement towards common goals.
Desired characteristics and qualifications
To succeed at Stokke, you will need to have a high level of energy and passion, both for the products and the work. We are searching for ambitious, driven and result-oriented individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment and want to contribute to taking Stokke to the next level. Further, we believe you are a team-player who enjoys collaboration and possess strong communicative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or equivalent relevant education combined with relevant industry experience.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in design, engineering and development of consumer products.
- Experience from working in diverse and multi-skilled engineering and development teams and cultures.
- Experience from development of premium and branded consumer goods, produced at external suppliers.
- Preferable experience from furniture industry, wood and plastics.
- Experience with CAD and PLM/PDM database software.
- Ability to understand a business opportunity and a general understanding of marketing, brand and industrial design in a commercial context.
- Fluent in English.
With joining Stokke you will have the opportunity to work with a premium brand in an international environment. You will be part of an experienced, passionate and talented innovation team located in the heart of the city of Ålesund – in a modern office environment with open desk landscape. Stokke can offer great employee discounts on our products for family and friends, and you will be part of a winning team in a company in growth.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: